Tuesday, November 30, 2021

December Round Up for Eileen Hull Designs 2021

 Hello Fans of Eileen Hull it is time for the annual December Round Up! This is when the team picks their 3 favorite projects of the year. Not always an easy task! I will also add the individual photo & link of each project in case you missed it or want to make one of your own. Drum roll Please...

*Affiliate- some of these companies have given me product to use, play & experiment with. The ideas are my own but I tend to work with companies whose products I like so enjoy the inspiration.  **some of these links are affiliate, I receive a small percentage from the company at no cost to you. This helps me deliver free content!

 Here are my favorite 3 of the year. It was a bit hard to decide so I let my daughter chose the 3rd one & she picked "the yellow box" so there you go!!

Let's go in order of making. Project #1 was made in February, 2021 using the Folio Journal die as the base. It was created for the Chapter 1 Release Blog Hop & all the release dies were used. For example the Mandala die is on the cover, as well as the Folio Page Pocket & Flowers are used inside. There is a 2 part tutorial if you are interested in how this was put together. Remember a lot of these techniques can be used to make other sized books as well.

Part 1

Part 2

Project 2: Is the latest & greatest book die, which is also my favorite of all time. The Full Journal. This wonderful book is 6x9" plus of fabulousness. You can see the tutorial here. 

Project 3: Made for the release of Eileen's Maker Forte stamps, this Mixed Media Storage Box was made using the Scallop Edged Box. More commonly called the Yellow Box LOL. This is a bright & cheery addition to any organization attempts.  I also have a make along with me video! You can find all the info here.   Well that is it for this year. Wow, there have been a lot of makings. Feel free to follow my blog by email on the right hand side so you are sure not to miss a post! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season of making & a fabulous December filled with friends & family. 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous projects Karen, I think they would have been my favourite three too! Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my friend! Your support is always appreciated & glad you like them, hugz.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...