Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Fabulous Mixed Media Stamp Storage Box

Who is ready for a fabulous mixed media stamp storage box? I am!!! Today is the September release of Maker Forte stamps for Eileen Hull. I had way too much fun playing with these stamps & may have gotten carried away creating this bold, colorful box. Drum roll please!*Affiliate- some of these companies have given me product to use, play & experiment with. The ideas are my own but I tend to work with companies whose products I like so enjoy the inspiration.  **some of these links are affiliate, I receive a small percentage from the company at no cost to you. This helps me deliver free content!


I used the Sizzix Scallop Edged Box as my base. This is based on a project I did previously, so there is already a blog post, supply list at the bottom & with step out photos here. 

 

Link to Part 1 Video

Here is my play along with me video! There are 2 parts for this & you can pause to gather supplies and make one too. Fast forward if you are faster than me. Please share with me on social media & tag if you make one. I would love to see it! 

Part 2 of the video. 

If you aren't already, sign up for this blog to get notified! On the right side there is a space to "get new emails" which means you will receive my blog post in your email in box. 

Here is a side view of all the fun. If you are interested in these stamps Eileen has them on sale in her etsy shop. If you missed the Live release, the video will be saved on her Facebook Page. Thanks for being a blog follower!

8 comments:

  1. Love this! And thanks again for joining me on the show yesterday <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bold and beautiful is right, I love your storage box, it looks amazing. I need to check out those stamps now too. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Karen, I know what I'll be making next. I love this idea for storing my Eileen Hull stamps so that they are always within reach. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Denise, glad I could inspire!!! Good luck.

      Delete
  4. What a great storage box for keeping all the new stamps in one place Karen. So colorful and fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...