Monday, November 8, 2021

North Pole Mini Art Journal Page

Hello Blogland, this week I am working in my Gel Print Notepad. The Topflight Stamps theme for the week is Winter/Christmas so a mini art journal page came to mind. *Affiliate- some of these companies have given me product to use, play & experiment with. The ideas are my own but I tend to work with companies whose products I like so enjoy the inspiration.  **some of these links are affiliate, I receive a small percentage from the company at no cost to you. This helps me deliver free content!

 

The star of this page is Darkroom Door stamps from the Merry Mail set. It is one of my personal favorites. Prism Ink was used to stamp with. The colors are perfectly holiday like. 

 

Here is the Notepad Art Journal this page was designed in. This book was so much fun to make & you can find it here. It is ready to be filled with inky goodness!

 

This page starts as a Gel Print using Fresco Finish Paint. It was a wipe up print so yet another good reason not to clean your gel plate!

 

I had a bit of an ephemera making session, just stamping the different images while trying to capture that junk journal vibe. The images were stamped on card stock, book paper, Paper Favorites paper pad & deli paper. Santa was colored in with Copic markers. The pieces were assembled & voila. A happy mail art page! Hop on over to the Topflight Stamps blog if you want to see photos of the products used. Have a wonderful week!!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...