Monday, April 12, 2021

Topflight Stamps Mixed Media Art Journal Page

Hello Mixed Media Fans, this week we are making an art journal page for Topflight Stamps. I hope you join me & create your own sunny page! 

I am doing another page in my Art By Marlene Journal and it is kind of happy & sunny. Spring is starting to actually show its warm face in our area. I added a photo after the piece was finished. I love adding photos to my art journal page it adds to the story & helps document what is going on.

 

Start with some paint & a stencil. Using Fresco Finish paint and a dabber to create a fun image. I chose colors that daisies come in but remember this is art so the sky's the limit. The big flower was made using the Daisy Daisy stencil. As is usual there is a supply list below. 

Next, stamped the cute gnome directly on the mixed media paper. "Ernest" was painted with Prism ink & water. The shroom was stamped on card stock & painted with wet Fresco Finish paint.

 

I love using ink as paint. Really adds potential to your paint supply! Simply stamp a bit on your craft mat, add a spritz of water & you are good to go.
 

 Finally some random stamping around the edges, love using these multi image stamps! This is a really large stamp with lots of images on it! Got to love that French Navy ink. Really pops off the page.

 Very interesting how the image is sort of buried into the flower and creates dimension. Thanks so much for joining me today I hope you have a chance to create an art journal page! Hop over to Topflight Stamps to see pics of the stamp sets...

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...