Monday, April 26, 2021

Time For Tea Junk Journal Card

Hello Inky Friends, this week the theme on the Topflight Stamps blog is Tea. As I am working in a Junk Journal right now it seemed like a good idea to bring you along for the ride. Remember if you use code karenbearse you get 12% off your order.*Affiliate- some of these companies have given me product to use, play & experiment with. The ideas are my own but I tend to work with companies whose products I like so enjoy the inspiration.  **some of these links are affiliate, I receive a small percentage from the company at no cost to you. This helps me deliver free content!

How about making a fun journal tag? This was pretty easy to make & just has a few steps. The image was stamped with archival ink on white card stock.

 

Using stamp ink as water color to paint up my image. Have you tried the new Lavinia ink? It is so luscious. I left some of the image white to give it more pop.


Everyone loves some good organization. I found that the Ranger Mini Archival ink tin fits 8 of the Prism inks. Just take the plastic insert out and you have some good storage. 


 The stamped image was adhered on kraft card stock & a Yogi tea bag tag was added. Easy by adding double sided tape to the string. Did you know all their tea tags have a little message on them. Adds some fun to the occasion.

 

 The quote box was created with a stamp from the "Circles" set- hum but it is a square. Stamped on lined paper with the French Navy Prism ink was added which covers up the string. A quote from Art By Marlene & one of her Paper Elements  gave the journal card a nice little touch. 
 
 
The inside of the wee tag was stamped with a tiny Lavinia Seed Head stamp & another Paper Elements image was used. That is it! I think I may need to make some more of these journal cards! Happy tea week!!

Supplies: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...