Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Eileen Hull Chapter 2 Release Party 2021

Welcome to the new Eileen Hull Chapter 2 Sizzix die cut release!!! I hope you will join us in the celebration!!!

Here is a sneak peak of some of the projects I made! If you join in the live you will see the show & tell of these. If you can't make the live there are always available to watch on replay. I will post links to the direct video on you tube when it is over. I hope to see you there! Subscribe to my blog so you can be sure to catch the tutorial when it goes up!

 

In our fearless leader Eileen's words... Welcome to our Chapter 2 Release Party! Today we are sharing Folio Journal accessory dies- the Waterfall & Tags and Book Binding dies and the new Bigz L Camper Score Boards die! But don't be limited to keeping them in a book- you can also use these elements in different size journals, cards and layouts!
Check out all the different ways to use these dies on our Blog Hop. Click through and leave a comment on each of the designers' posts and be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate in Eileen's Etsy Shop!
Join us on Facebook Live and YouTube Live for an up close and personal look at the team's projects. I will also demo how to use the dies during the show. Really hope you can join us for this fun event- prepare to be surprised 🙂 Thanks for joining us ❤

Here is the link list for the hop!

37 comments:

  1. Saving it for live . . . awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you have created! You crack me up. I know it will be amazing- thanks for joining in and sharing your mixed media talents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So looking gorward to the release party

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to seeing your creations tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new projects! You all just are amazing in how versatile you show us these dies can be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what you made on FB LIVE! Marked my calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excited to see what you did! I'll be late, silly appointment. I might break a speed limit or 2. BrendaTowsley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to seeing your craftiness tomorrow and on Facebook. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects with fun techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what fun steam punk/nature designs Karen - LOVE the llama in the camper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowza! I love the effect. just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always fun to see your inventive creations Karen! I love where you go with them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow Karen these are fab so funny too I love the llama! I have to watch the beginning of the live to see you and catch more detail thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love them all, and that llama...lol...too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these, Karen! That Llama is EVERYTHING! ��❤

    ReplyDelete
  16. A stempunk camper . . .YES!!!! Now I want a real one. Great techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just love that camper. Amazing projects.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Karen, I saw your fabulous projects on live release party today! I can't wait to see more details!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok What can I say, I loved your pieces esp the techniques you used. Not giving anything away here as others may not have been in a place to watch...so if your reading this wow you need to go see what I saw during the party words cannot describe it believe me xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun projects. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great one. Saw the live. The projects are awesome.

    Teresita Arvelo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful projects! I missed your segment on the FB live, but I am going to check it out on the replay!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looking forward to this 😊

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so cute!!! And I love your camper with pictures in the live!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I knew you would come up with a cool and funky way to use these dies... and I was right!! Freaking awesome girl, freaking AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. It was great to see your flip thru on the live - love the way you used the last flap on the waterfall by flipping it up!

    ReplyDelete
  27. My first comment may not have worked... Your project (and the others from the live) is awesome. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  28. As always so much mixed media yumminess Karen. It was fantastic to be able to see more of them during the recent live xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Karen the textures you used for your projects are wonderful! Really give the camper a realistic feel.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful textures and painting!! Love the new EH die and you adding the cute llama face to the door!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love what you created. Great colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...