Monday, March 15, 2021

Tags with PaperArtsy!!

Hello Blogland today it is tag play with PaperArtsy products. The Topflight Stamps theme for the week is Fresco Finish acrylic paint. I love playing with these paints. They are fairly quick drying, matte finish paint. The beauty is when art journaling the paint, once dry can be written on with almost any type of pen without ruining the pen. Most paints need 4-5 hours dry time before you can do that. *Affiliate- some of these companies have given me product to use, play & experiment with. The ideas are my own but I tend to work with companies whose products I like so enjoy the inspiration.  **some of these links are affiliate, I receive a small percentage from the company at no cost to you. This helps me deliver free content!

 

I made 2 tags for you this week. Same techniques just different colors & stamps. This weeks blog post is different as I have video!!! 

 

Link To Video

I did not do step out photos as a result, you can just watch the video & play along with me. The supply list is below so you can pull the products you need to play along. If you pop over to the Topflight Stamps Blog there are photos & links of all the products from the shop. Remember code karenbearse saves you 12%!


Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...