Friday, April 27, 2012

Journal the Everyday.

 I've been feeling the ephemera lately & on a tear to use up some of my endless stash. I started this page with gesso & a stencil to create a resist. Next was some Dylusions sprays-told you I can't stay away from them right now. The one thing about these sprays is (if you want the image to be white) you have to wipe the color off the gesso quick because the color will stain the gesso. Stamped my title & added my ephemera- K& co? On the next page I added a tip in. I have had these journal cards for years & am very happy to use them. They are double sided & I always hated to waste one side by gluing them on a scrap page. Some washi tape on the side of the card... love me some washi...




voila extra journal space! The bright blue is a stamped image heat embossed-I love this look & need to do it more- just makes an extra pop of both color & texture. The journaling reads-"You've stolen my joy" Trinny to me after I was making her help me clean up the playroom that she had completely destroyed. "I come home from school all happy & you've stolen my joy." My response "Honey you stole my joy hours ago when I started cleaning this mess! I guess we're even!"  
Remember to journal the everyday fun things that your kids say and the annoying things they do so you can remember. That way when they complain to you about their kids years from now, you will be able to say-"well when you were 7...".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...