Saturday, April 7, 2012

Tip In

I love adding tip-in's on my AJ pages. It makes the journal more interesting to browse through, lets you add journaling that is hidden giving you more artistic space. Plus they are fun. I especially like that I can add one of my new obsessions- artistic tape. Not only looks good but is a functional way to tape down the add in. An added bonus is they are great for covering up boo boo's. Like I make a mess & just need something to go over said mess.

I used a piece of a manila folder for this tip-in but often I use a scrapbook journal piece or tag that will flip giving me the other side to work on. So add a tip-in to your next journal page!

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy! I do love flipping through your art journals because of all the extras you include. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...