Sunday, April 1, 2012

My 1st Publication!!!

Very Exciting news today, I am in my 1st publication ever! The new Unruly PaperArts (UPA) blogozine has an article I did for them which will air on April 25th here -Unruly Paper Arts. For those that know me this is the perfect title for me! I won't give it away but here is the photo of my upcoming article...


April 25th: Textured Flexibility in Art Journal Pages by Guest Artist Karen Bearse.

Very exciting!!!! This magazine is unique, the articles are released over a period of days so instead of pages #'s there are release dates. You can sign up to have it delivered to your email address. It looks very cool with some familiar names like Sharon Briss (founder of UPA & co-founder of Gingersnap Creations), Margie Kemp and Jean Franks Beck and more. I am so excited I have to go get inkier!!! Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Huge Congratulations to you - an awesome achievement. I dream of getting published! This looks fascinating, can't wait to see the rest of it. Well done again. Anna xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...