Tuesday, April 17, 2012

London Calling!

Another page in my Book of Days. The background was already done as far as I had just slapped some paint wipe off on the page. I added some stamping around the edges. Time for ephemera! This is the new package from the London Market line from Pink Paislee- totally loving it as I am becoming a wee bit obsessed with London & going there some day soon. One of my favorite things to do is add flip tags & that is what I did here using tissue tape at the bottom of the tag so it can flip down. A tip is to run your tape runner where you are going to put the tissue tape down to help it hold. I usually add decoupage glue on top so it can withstand all the flipping!
On the inside I had room for a quote & some journaling. This is a great way to get extra space on your page, especially if you are using a smaller journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...