Friday, May 11, 2012

A Biking We Will Go.

Sorry for not posting! Between being hammered with allergies, prepping & teaching classes I have neglected my blog! 

So here is a layout I did in my book of days- just love that this was a library clearance book & now it is a beautiful art journal. This page was a fun experiment. I gessoed the page & used the awesome Dylusions spray, painting it on. I let the spray dry then put the stencil on & using a baby wipe, wiped off parts through the stencil. I wasn't sure if this technique would work with the sprays but it worked beautifully. Using Tim Holtz's new stamp set Road Trip to do some back ground stamping & the title. I added some die cut/stamp from sizzix/heroarts. The banner is made from canvas. Some stickers & doodling and my page was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...