Monday, August 2, 2021

Art By Marlene Tag Fun

Hello Paper craft Fans, today we are going to make an Art By Marlene Tag for Topflight Stamps. Do you ever just want to play with some colorful paper & die cuts? Then this is the project for you. 

 Art By Marlene makes crafting super easy when you put her products together. Here is the cute, colorful tag I made using some of her newest So-Fish-Ticated line. 

 

Here is the handful of products used for this project. Did you know that Marlene has a cool Tab Tag book? That is what I used for the base of my project. 


Started with some of the fabulous collage paper & tore random pieces of paper, gluing it to the tag base. 

Next popped out some images from the Paper Elements pack. Over 250 eclectic colorful images to chose from! Played around with placement until I found an arrangement that I liked. Images were glued down easy peasy. 

Added a bit of stamping & distressed the edges of the tag, outlined the flowers too. A bit of ribbon & that was it! 
I do wish I had this set so I could have added the waves! Maybe next time.Thanks so much for joining me & I hope you have the time to take a crafty break.

Supplies:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...