Saturday, August 28, 2021

Sneak Peak of Eileen Hull's Maker Forte Stamps!!!

Hello Eileen Hull Fans, we are so excited for the newest product release.. drum roll... stamps from Maker Forte!!

 

I made a Pocket Notebook that will hold all the stamp release images & also has spaces to put the actual elements from the sets. This way I can stay organized & know what set was released when etc. So it is a catalog/ephemera holder. I will have a full tutorial coming as we continue on with these monthly releases! 

I hope if you didn't see the Facebook Live release you take the time out to watch it. I had the pleasure of being a guest host & we just had a silly great time. You get to see live the samples etc & a demo by Eileen. Bonus me being distracting & "helpful". You can see the video here on replay!

 

You can go here to see the links to the samples from the Inspiration Team. 


This is a really fun release with such great inspiration I hope you get a chance to check it out!! You can buy these from Eileen's Etsy shop Maker Forte or ask your local store to bring them in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...