Tuesday, December 1, 2020

December Roundup of My Eileen Hull Favorites!

Happy December, cannot believe I am saying that! This month the Eileen Hull Inspiration Team is doing a roundup of our fav projects for the year. It is always fun to go back & look at the progress a year makes. I could not narrow it down to 3 so I added in a bonus project.

Here is the roundup of my Top 4. I will post the individual pic & the link to the tutorial below. Thanks so much to Eileen for letting me be apart of this amazing group of creatives & the community she has created!!! This is truly a wonderful group of people and I feel very blessed to be apart of it.


Favorite #1: This may well be one of my all time favorites. The cork fabric is amazing & befuddles me. How can it look just like cork but fold & bend like fabric? I also love, love, love the ribbon-charm attachment on the spine. So tactile. it sounds fabulously clinky when it moves. 


Favorite #2: This wee little fabulous Travel Portfolio made from the Tiny Book Case. The photos are tiny as you can see below, using the coins for reference.  

It is a snap shot of travel through the years. It was fun to add in all the bits and pieces and ephemera.Working small was also different yet surprisingly satisfying.


Favorite #3: 

This organizer was made using the Gift Box die. I really love the junk journal feel to this. Now I just need to make more cards to put in it! 


Bonus favorite #4: 

This is an interesting one, this Gratitude journal that was made in September. I made 4 changes to the cover from the original, that is in the linked post. See if you can find them. This book was another fabric journal but made with printed napkins. Love the techniques on this book, some of my favorites. Thanks so much for joining me in my creative year roundup. It has been a crazy year for sure & art has helped to keep me slightly sane. 

 


If you want some fun inspiration the Eileen Hull Teams are here to help you create some magic in the month of December. This adventure is happening in the Eileen Hull FB Fan Club. I hope to see you there. Moving into the holiday I hope you have the chance to make some art!

11 comments:

  1. So love your pics! My fav from these is the tiny book travel journal with the itsy-bitsy photos and elements. I’ve wanted to create one too because I just love how yours looks and how you used the tiny book case in a different way that opens and isn’t just a case shape...just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Belinda, I hope you do make one it is so much fun!!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE THEM ALL!! The aliens think they are pretty rad too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa!! LOL well they are my friends & I spend time with them so...

      Delete
  3. I also love the tiny book journal but the gratitude journal is also lovely. All are spectacular ✨ Arty Eachtoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Those die cuts are so fun to play with!

      Delete
  4. Great inspirational projects! Love the papers too...so vintagy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...