Monday, September 30, 2019

Simple Art Card Background

Happy Mix Media Monday!! I am here for Topflight Stamps with a very quick & simple background. This card was all about fall but then it may have gotten a bit of a Halloween look to it. 



This is one of my "the100dayproject" mini art journal pages. I used PaperArtsy stamps on it, along with some ephemera. The background page in my book was a Gel Print & had Halloween type colors. 


Bubble bubble, toil & trouble here is the cauldron recipe!! Start with a piece of white card stock, then add in a few pinches of Infusions. I used Emerald Isle & Lemoncello.


Add a spritz of water which activates the powder. Add water until you are happy with the color blend.


If there is too much water just take a piece of paper & lay it on top to transfer. Now I have a nice bonus background which can be used for journaling or on a tag. 



Once that was dry, some color was added using Prism Ink in Fire Coral.The leaves were stamped in the background with Archival Ink. Washi Tape was added at the bottom, along with a pumpkin brad for fun. The funky cool cat was stamped on the background & a copy cutout. That's it boom, a quick mini art card, ATC or Gift card. Thanks so much for joining me now go get inky!!!

Supplies:

Stamps by PaperArtsy- Eclectica ESCO5, ZA16. 
Washi Tape Art by Marlene
Ephemera by Tim Holtz
*Affiliate- some of these companies have given me product to use, play & experiment with. The ideas are my own but I tend to work with companies whose products I like so enjoy the inspiration. 

**some of these links are affiliate, I receive a small percentage from the company at no cost to you. This may help me continue to bring you techniques & more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...