Sunday, April 15, 2018

Mix Media with the Color Wheel

Hello Mix Media Enthusiasts, today we are playing with complementary colors. This month the Mix Media Monthly challenge is all about the color wheel. I have to say I have actually really enjoyed this challenge. It is making me use colors I would not normally pair together, & stick with 2 or 3. I tend to use all the colors all the time!



For my 2nd project this month I went with a mini art journal page. I decided to go with complementary colors yellow & purple. This page is 3x4" & is part of my #the100dayproject which I will talk about in a future post. If you want to see my mini pages I am posting them in Instagram almost everyday.








I hope you hop over to Mix Media Monthly & join in the fun!! You can win a prize!!! As always there is lots of inspiration to be had from my very talented team mates! 

2 comments:

  1. A few of you lovely ladies have used the lemon with purple and I love it! Your project is so perfectly spring and so fresh and zingy, just gorgeous! Thanks for the fabulous inspiration at The Mixed Media Monthly challenge x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome!!! Thanks for your lovely comments Karen

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...