Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Mixed Media Girl Art Journal Page with Rita Barakat

Hello Inky Friends, I am here today with a guest post for Rita Barakat. Rita is a mixed media artist that has her own line of products & I got to play with her "So you say you can't draw stencils". Rita has an etsy shop that has these stencils, stamps, her art on cards, pillows & much, much more!


This is my art journal project that was done in my Dylusions large journal. I have a tutorial over on Rita's blog with the easy steps I used to get this result. I have only drawn 2 faces to date and have little magic so far, in this regard. Drawing is on my list of things to do but for now I can use Rita's stencils and end up with this fun result! Thanks to Rita for letting me play with her stencils! I hope you have a chance to get inky today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...