Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sunshine Sunny Day Tag

Hello blog land I am here with a tag called sunshine sunny day! I am currently participating in #the100dayproject. It is about arting every day and I have mainly been posting on Instagram. I will do some wrap up blog posts here in a bit. I am also entering this tag in the Simon Says Monday Challenge. Just for fun. I just received an order from them with their stamps. These stamps have been haunting me for awhile. Buy me, buy me they chant. So I finally did. I must say I am very pleased with the quality, they stamp very well. OK so here is my tag.

 The challenge this week was to emboss in some way. The sun and quote are both heat embossed. Yay love me some art!

 

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun tag. Love the layered background. Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous creation with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...