Monday, May 2, 2016

Spring Forward Art Journal

Hi Blog land, I am up on the Southern Ridge Trading blog with a spring forward art journal page. This is also my entry for The Documented Life Project week#21, for 2015. This year the Art to the 5th gang is doing planner pages which you can check out here. I am working on finishing last years so here was the prompt for May  23rd 2015...

May Theme
Touchy Feely (Texture)
May 23
Art Challenge:  Cheesecloth
Journal Prompt:  Say Cheese


I decided for the journal prompt "say cheese" I would add a photo to my page instead. This page is so shimmery & luscious with all the nummy glimmer mist on it! Also gotta love the Southern Ridge Chippies. Check out the tutorial on how I made this luscious page here. Have a fun inky day!

2 comments:

  1. Saw this on the Southern Ridge Trading Company blog Karen, love it! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...