Saturday, May 21, 2016

Art Journal Playing With Paint

 Today I have a quick post of an art journal page that I was playing with paint on.I was browsing Finnabair's blog & decided to jump in their contest for some inspiration. The challenge was to use a quote that is close to your heart. I totally believe & live by this and include it in my daily life, even if I am doing a chore that I don't particularly like. Put some music on, get a good attitude & go.  I am very happy to say I have had these quote stickers for over 10 years & now they are on a page! Using my stash baby.


Just layering lots of color. I was inspired by Karen Hayselden's dragonfly page. She has done a number of beautiful posts lately using these bright colors. Happy to be making lots of art lately!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful project! Love the positive quote! No doubt you made this beauty with enthusiasm!Thanks for playing along with Finnabair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! I love the colors and the quote! Thank you for playing along with us at Finnabair blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one special make ! love the colours !! Thank you for playing with Finn Team ! love, Marta xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...