Monday, May 16, 2016

Bicycle Chipboard Album Cover

Here is a fun bicycle chipboard album cover I made recently. Life gets so busy for my family in the spring. We have lacrosse, swim and theater. My husband & I are both coaches and he is also a ref. I tend to get a tad behind with life at this time. I did a post up on the Southern Ridge Trading Company blog a few days ago. I am playing with an album cover or art journal page haven't decided yet. You can check the mini tutorial here.

 It is super shiny and has lots of glimmer in real life. Lots of Tattered Angels on this one. Go check out all the fun chipboard pieces this family owned company has.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for link with your mini tutorial. This bicycle chipboard album cover is fabulous, I like such old tricks. I have read instructions how to do it and I will write about my experience.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...