Monday, May 23, 2016

SDC 245 Love Sunflowers

Hi Folks, I have a quick post for the Stampotique SDC 245 challenge, my art journal page Love Sunflowers. The challenge this week is circles. I did the flip page of an art journal made out of scrapbook paper as my background. I love the brick print and immediately saw sunflowers on it.


I used Janet Klein's Medium Sunflower and France Papillon's Barcode & text stamps. Also Daniel Torrent's Kitty had to tag along. They were colored in with Distress Markers. Drew some circles with paint and stencil with just a touch of doodle. I am loving adding paint marker dots to everything, not sure why but it is fun! Come join in the Stampotique weekly challenge.

8 comments:

  1. You've used some wonderful collage pieces and stamp images . You have a very individual style... I shall be back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jo! Just an fyi I am posting almost everyday on Instagram.

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful page! So any fabulous details, though as a (crazy) cat lady, my favorite is Daniel's cat.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Kathi, and yes Kitty is one of my favs I have a hard time making a Stampotique page without him.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing project <3
    Thank you for joining us at Stampotique this week :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab page!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page. Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge. Gez

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...