Sunday, November 20, 2011

Stamp Based Page

I have this cute quirky stamp I got from Stampotique (Daniel Torrente-Heart shirt) & have wanted to use it on a page so I pulled it out & literally designed my layout around it. The background had already been started with various "stamp offs" from left over ink etc used on other pages. I simply spritzed glimmer mist over with some colors that would add a layer not cover the existing images. From my stash I pulled a 7Gypsy tag, heart chipboard piece & used my Memory Box stamp/diecut tag for the journaling. The chipboard has glimmer glam on it to get rid of the stark white look & the tag was distressed. I stamped the image with Archival Ink & colored it in using distress stains as my paint. Simply make a puddle of color on your craft sheet & use it to paint. The journaling is about my kids relationship to each other. Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...