Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Art Journal Club #3

For my class this month we focused on Glimmer Mists (GM) by Tattered Angels, a product I love, love, love. This layout was done using a Crafters Workshop stencil & the Glimmer Mist new fall colors- Monster Mash, Candy Corn also Pomegranate one of my absolute favs. I heat set that & added distress stains to make the background less white- wild honey, bundled sage, & broken china. The leaf stencil was made with the negative from THoltzs leaves alterations die cut. I spritzed Afraid of the Dark & Red Velvet GM to make the leaves than once dry I outlined them with a black pen. The little gal is from Dyan Reavely's Dylusions stamp set- Ruby Rainbow. I used both marker & GMist to paint her in. Her umbrella was stamped & cut out from patterned paper. The stamp top & bottom are Dylusions from her Around the Edge set. The best part was using the sequins that I had for years in my stash. One of the things I love about art journaling is using up stuff from my stash! Ya. Enjoy the fall colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...