Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Spooky!

Here is my Dteam project for ScrapbooksPlus.
This was my page map layout for the month. I used the Fancy Pants Oct. 31st, beautiful purple paper-Eerie as my background. Laying a mask down I sprayed with glimmer mist to create the swirl. The photos were matted on magic & adhered to the background. I added the rub-on swirl, magic & spider web that comes with the collection. Using a border punch to punch out the fence from the black side of Jack-o-lantern gave my raven something to sit on. The raven was mounted on chipboard & die cut. One of my favorite techniques is to spritz an embossed image with perfect pearls mist-it makes the embossing show so much better & adds a fantastic shimmer without changing the paper color too much. Finally my title is from the chipboard collection. Enjoy!
Supplies:
Paper, chipboard embellishments & rub-ons- Fancy Pants
Die Cut -THoltz for sizzix.
Glimmer Mist- Deep Plum
Perfect Pearls Mist-Sunflower Sparkle
Punch-Martha Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...