Monday, October 25, 2021

Done By December Daily Album

 Do you participate in December Daily? This week the Topflight Stamps Design (TF) Team is all about Winter or Christmas!! I am just starting to work on #donebydecember the idea being, finish your last years album before you start on the new year. For me I have many started December Daily books but only 1 that is finished. This is the perfect project as I was determined to get my last one finished!*Affiliate- some of these companies have given me product to use, play & experiment with. The ideas are my own but I tend to work with companies whose products I like so enjoy the inspiration.  **some of these links are affiliate, I receive a small percentage from the company at no cost to you. This helps me deliver free content!


My albums are created a year behind while I simply document the current year. I decided to create a page for my 2019 book using a few different supplies. Did you know that TF also carries paper? There are some awesome Stamperia paper bundles & one of them has the beautiful Winter Tales paper pad. Perfect to make a mini album page.

 

Starting with a piece of paper that was cut from an ECD die seemed like a good idea. Did you know that these dies fit the Ali Edwards albums? I use the 6x8 album size which is the same size as the paper pad. The back of the page simply has a tag pocket with another pocket made from more of the paper. Inside pop a card from the kit, there is space to journal on the backside of this card. All my edge distressing was done in French Navy.

 Same page just with more light! Using the script part of the stamp with Cinnamon Swirl ink, some embossing in Weathered Gold was added & the quote stamped, distressed & adhered. My double pocket is ready for tags, photos or whatever that day needs to be documented.
 

This paper is double sided which gives the page a good start. The other side of the paper has a simple pattern. This is ripe for some inky fun. I am going to use this page as a title, with the date on it. 

My quote was stamped with French Navy ink & embossed in Blue Moon distress powder. 

The stars were stamped from the Jofy70 set. How fun are they? The inside details were colored with a gold, gel ink pen. The images cut out & adhered to my page.

Stamperia products have some amazing images. Included in the bundle are some chip board die cuts. The bird & I'm Dreaming of... were adhered with glue. They were a great way to add some magic to this page. 

 

All I needed was the date. This is also an ECD die cut and was the perfect place for the wee birdie to perch. I hope you enjoyed my December Daily pages, thanks for joining me. As always you can go to the Topflight Stamps blog to see the product images. Have a wonderful, crafty day!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...