Thursday, February 7, 2013

Besties

Layout #20 of the year!!!!! Simple but I love it! THoltz paper, his die cut butterfly's using scrap art journal paper and some bling which seems to be a contradiction but works. At the bottom is a strip of Artisan Elements by pinkpaislee which I love. I inked it up using the new distress paints which I also totally love. Ok lots of the L word but hey Valentines  Day is coming up. The Distress paints are fluid & smooth but with great color. Finished with a touch of stencil punchinella using the metallic distress stain antiqued bronze. Very excited that page 20 of the year- bam done.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Karen, I love the paper you chose for your background. Aren't those paint just yummy? I really need to get more, too bad I don't have an endless flow of cash haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx! Yes Claudine I need more I only have 5! Shocking. I need to will the lotto...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...