Sunday, January 27, 2013

OVERWHELMED!!!!!

Hey there! So due to allergy meds beyond my control I have a 5 minute focus these days & am all over the place. Today I decided if I work on 8 distinct things at the same time, spending 5 minutes on each & moving on I will get something done. This is actual thing #9 so that gives you an idea of how that is working out.  Scrap pages have been my thing lately so I am going to post some more today, although I feel some art journal coming on so hopefully I will get some on my blog the next few days.

 Getting inky and using stencils on my layouts lately or rather more than usual because I always reach for them. On this page I was uncharacteristically monochrome which is kind of fun for a change. It is kind of hodge podge but I like it. I used some printed packing tape, a chip die cut that I colored and my spray is glimmer mist. Another of my favorite things to do is splatter ink which I did here also. 


For my Iowa page I used a pattern paper underneath which is something I like to do because it uses my stash and adds a layer of texture right out the door! I started by scraping some decoupage glue with a stencil to create a resist on the paper. I spritzed the background & some vintage paper with glimmer mist. The cool pattern tag is one of Heidi Swapps color magic notes. These are very cool as they have a funky pattern resist on them. A few of the Prima resist canvas leaves were spritzed as well and than the page was put together. Now that I see the 2 pages together they have a totally similar layout, but that is ok. Now I must got work on the other 8 things I am ping ponging back & forth with!!! Have a great day.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...