Sunday, January 13, 2013

One of the things I love about my boys other than their general zaniness is they are totally willing to help me get the photos I need. We were on vacation and they were wearing the crazy tuques they got for Christmas, in the bathroom, dancing- naturally. I took a photo with my camera but it came out blurry as they were-dancing. So here is the shot I got when they froze in the middle of their break out so I could get the shot. Crazy boys. The other thing that makes me very happy about this page is I used a paper from a QVC kit about a million years old & the vellum quote is super old too! Yay stash down a few pieces today!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome...it makes me smile all over my face. The design is simple - the picture pops. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...