Thursday, January 3, 2013

NYC

Along the lines of New Years Resolutions (scrap more) here is my take on a trip I took in September to New York city. The photos were taken with my hipstamatic which I love love!!!! The best part of this layout and one of my other goals this year is to use the product I have-make it work-get the page done-it doesn't have to be perfect it just has to be done! I used product from a kit I bought at least 6 years ago-hurray for me! I also used newer ephemera from Bo Bunny, and Kaiser Kraft. Of course I had to spritz a little with a stencil but who doesn't? The letters were also chipboard letters I bought years and years ago-ran them through the embosser with Sir Holtz's folder & sprayed and inked. Doing a lot more hand writing on my pages cause it is the fastest way and bonus my hand writing gets better the more I do it. New Years is off to a grand start- did I mention one of my goals was to blog more?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...