Thursday, September 27, 2012

Scrap Inky

I am inkier now than ever before & sometimes that makes it hard for me to traditionally scrapbook. This layout is inky but has traditional elements like chipboard pieces, flowers, journal box- they are all echo park. The journal box was distressed & the stencil I used dylusions spray but not as a spray I put it on an piece of foam and applied like it was ink. What I love about this technique I got the brilliant color of the sprays but the precision  of using ink. I randomly stamped on top of the stenciling like I would in my art journal.

 I think this is an original of mine-I usually write on the back if it is scraplifted...I don't want to ever not give credit etc. It was definitely inspired by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer & may be a copy so go check out her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...