Friday, October 5, 2012

Fund Raising Fun

Last Saturday I participated in a great event for a fantastic cause. My friend Suzie Bentz over at My Time To Play had a crop-fundraiser to benefit juvenile diabetes. Her son has the disease and it is a daily struggle for the family so of course I wanted to participate. First of all it was the best crop EVER! We had a ton of fun-everyone played nice and we all cropped away. There were hourly door prizes ( I won a Cricut cartridge!) and of course the grand price of a Spellbinders Grand Calibur package worth over $300. There were also make'n takes from various teacher/friends and this is the one I did- a mini canvas. I helped some non-inky folks get very inky & they had fun in the process- that is my role in life to bring people to the ink!!! It was a fun fun day & almost $1500 was raised to help find a cure.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your support of the Crop to Cure Diabetes. This make n'take was so much fun - and not too intimidating for regular scrapbookers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...