Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tim's Tags Day 4!

Wow what a great day of tag! The techniques today while a little labor intensive are very dramatic & perfect for Monsieur Snowman. I don't have my 25/deer die yet- so sprockets are the order of the day. I love gears, I don't know why but I want more. I followed Tim's tag pretty closely other than the gears. Thankfully he has a gear edge (steampunk) die, that I could substitute for the snow flake one. I used metal on corrugated cardboard to cut my small gears out of & it has the image of that in the metal-kind of cool. The metal gears were alcohol inked as well as the rock candy gear I punched from the snowman. The glossy accents is still a little cloudy as it isn't dry yet but I cut some gears out of Tim's paperstash to keep with the theme. I like it!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! love love love the gears! Great take on Tim's tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So coool!
    Great job! I wish you inspiration ..
    Come visit, I also do tags http://anna-vestochka.blogspot.kom
    Anna from Russia

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool...great take! Your crackle came out fabulous and I love the gears!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...