Monday, December 5, 2011

Tim's Tags Day 5!


Well today's was a bit tricky. It kind of worked so I just kept going in the interest of deadline. I followed Tim's technique posted here. On my tag the deer & the bigger snow flakes are using the archival ink/ wipe off technique. The other 3 little snow flakes were done with Archival Brilliance & surprisingly worked great. My houses were cut out of grunge paper & painted using a paint brush & dabbers, then spritzed with perfect pearls heirloom gold. The snow is flower soft. I may add a charm & something on the road-still thinking on that. I think I will have to play with this technique some more!

6 comments:

  1. The background is stunning and I really love how different and stand out this is. Your interpratation and creation is really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply stunning! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the great comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I love it Karen, I really want that house diecut too, I love it. Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...