Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tim's Tags Day 8!

THIS TAG IS MY FAVORITE!!!!!! You had me at sprockets. You had me at steampunk. Both of them I'm in love. Don't get me wrong I love Tim's tag & have full intention on copying it in full. I just want to do my own interpretation as well. Umbrella man is my all time favorite stamp, image.... so this was the perfect time to add him to a tag. Yes I could add the holly but I just am pondering that for the moment. Maybe on the umbrella, maybe some Christmas bling. Ponder, ponder. You can find Tim's tag - here. I used almost all the same elements he did. Again I had to go the embossed metal route-I mean sprockets, come on! I used his ticket die cut & stamp, which is very perfect because there is a hand on it & a small "admit one"! We put up the tree tonight & that was a great place to take the photo. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. ooOOOooo!!! FAN~FREAKIN'~FAB!!! I dig your tag today and yes, Steampunk....it melts my heart too. I'm so happy to find you here through Tim's blog and now I just have to click and become a "follower"...you art and tags ROCK! Peace and Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to zoom in, and I was in a trance...this tag is fantastic. I keep seeing new things I hadn't before...the color is awesome and I love the metal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely awesome - and I love the way you photographed it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love Umbrella Man on there and all your gorgeous embossing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...