Monday, September 13, 2021

Mixed Media Monday Art Journal Page

Happy Monday, today let's make a mixed media art journal page. This is my Topflight Stamps post so you know there is going to be some stamping! The theme for the week is Pink Ink Designs so stay tuned for some awesome makes, this week from my team mates. Check back on the TF Blog to see what everyone is creating!  

My art journal page ended up having sort of a junk journal feel to it. Love all the layers. I had no intention of putting this much on it but was just having a great time adding all the details, so just kept going. The bad news is this Crab stamp is no longer available. Sorry, sometimes product sells out before the post goes up.  The good news is this page would be easy to create using any focal image! There are so many awesome Pink Ink stamps you could just switch it up with another like...

These Sea Nymphs, the details on these stamps is great.

So many awesome image on this set. I may need to get this one too. At the end of my post there is a link to my post on TF which has even more recommendations so check that out too. 

This project started with a page from an Art By Marlene journal. It is no longer available in this size but there are a couple of other sizes. It had some left over paint so that makes for a good starting point. 

The paper was spritzed with water & Infusions added in layers drying in between. Just love this effect. A Bit Jaded was also added so you can see that pop of color below. 

Ephemera was added from my stash as well as some die cuts from the Paper Elements set. Love those fish! Playing with the pieces, checks out how things will look as I build my page. 

 Added some washi tape too. 

My bizarre ocean scene needed some coral which looks so great, from the elements pack. 

Finally definitely needed some background stamping. As the crab set is no longer available some Seth Apter stamps created a lot of cool imagery. Just to show you don't have to theme all the elements in your ocean scene. These were stamped using the Prism Inks, just adds that extra bit of eye candy. That is it for this week. To see photos of the products I used hop over to the Topflight Stamps blog. I hope I inspired you to pull out your supplies & make an eclectic art journal, tag or card!! Until next time.

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...