Monday, May 25, 2020

Planner Pages For Topflight Stamps

Hello Planner Fans, this Mix Media Monday for Topflight Stamps let's make a planner page!!! You can use this technique for anything you want, an art journal page, art card etc. I hope you are staying healthy in these troubled times & making time for some art. I struggled this week but forced myself to play, it made a big difference in my mental health. *Affiliate- some of these companies have given me product to use, play & experiment with. The ideas are my own but I tend to work with companies whose products I like so enjoy the inspiration.
**some of these links are affiliate, I receive a small percentage from the company at no cost to you. This helps me deliver free content!


When times are tough & play is needed sometimes it is easier to get inspiration by "scrap lifting" the art of copying. I noticed a mini art journal page that I really like and decided to take it & make a planner page. One of the things I am trying to do in my planner is showcase things that are different in our lives because of Corona Virus. My daughter loves Dunkin Donuts iced coffee & we are making it a Friday treat to get her & one of her isolated friends coffee & a doughnut.


Here is the page I copied on the left side. I just made a few small adjustments. I took the colors from the  photo as my color palette & changed to a different stamped image. Easy peasy & just a fun play but also the simple  act of accomplishing a page felt great. Mind games are good in tough times! You can get the tutorial for this page here.

Good luck this week friends, take it easy on yourself & make some art! 

Supplies:

Paper Artsy Fresco Finish  Paint in Amethyst, Snowflake, Smoked Paprika. 
Stamps- Sara Naumann by PaperArtsy- ESN 41 & ESN43
Elizabeth Craft Designs - Arrow Page & Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...