Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Eileen Hull EBook is Here!!

Very excited to be among these awesome artists with projects in Eileen's Ebook. It is showcasing one of my favorite book dies the Pocket Notebook. A lot of these projects you can adjust to make any size book & there is so much awesome inspiration.

**some of these links are affiliate, I receive a small percentage from the company at no cost to you. This helps me deliver free content!





I have 2 projects in the Ebook that are 2 of my favorite books ever! Also you can find at least 50 projects in this book as well as a gallery of finished books to look at for inspiration. A lot of hard work & a ton of talent went into this book so you will definitely want a copy! At $12.97 that is only .25cents a project!!!!  You get yours here. Thanks for your support happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...