Thursday, October 12, 2017

Watercolor Art Cards Class

Welcome to a sneak peak of my new watercolor art cards class, currently in the making. It is also Thursday so it must be time for my Topflight Stamps blog post! This class will be offered in the VA, & MD areas to start so keep an eye on my blog for more info. Following me on Instagram (click on the button right side) also gets you more info on classes & much more art. 


How fun are these? I totally love how they turned out. They are 3x4" of wow. The thing I love about making art cards is the instant gratification. Quick & done! My plan for the class is to house them in a really cool box, which I am also working on. 


Now for the stamps! This week I played with Carabelle Studios sets. First up is "Loving Thoughts". 


The next set are these cool sketchy stamps called "Les Geometriks". Check out the links which will take you directly to the sets. Shop Topflight Stamps which has a wonderful selection, check out the daily deal. 




I am also entering these cards in the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge because the colors are too perfect! I hope you have a chance to get inky today! See you next time.

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it when you play with watercolors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some arts which have some meaning. That's why these arts call meaningful art. I'm a big fan of meaningful art. I bought a meaningful art from Toi Art Gallery in a few days ago. Meaningful art for ale

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...