Thursday, July 20, 2017

Christmas In July Project Life Card

This week on Topflight Stamps we are playing with Christmas. Yes that is right, time to start thinking of snow, snow, snow! Why you ask, in July? This is the time the stores need to put their orders in so you can get your happy snow globe stamps in the fall. I was designing this and it was 100oF- yikes, steaming Jingle Bells. 
Project Life Card with Katzelkraft

Mini Tutorial~

I participate in Project Life. At Christmas I tend to attempt to make a December Daily. Both involve making journal cards so that is what I decided to do this week. I started with a Becky Higgins card & added some stamping with Distress Ink, at the top & bottom of my card.
Christmas tree stamp with 3 trees.
Christmas Tree Stamps at Topflight

Next step was to stamp and cut out the wonderful doodle Christmas trees by Katzelkraft with archival ink. Putting Distress Ink on a craft sheet & using it as paint to color the image followed. A quick swipe of color on the background along with some shimmer from A Wink Of Stella pen gave my trees a nice backdrop. I cut out the Merry Christmas and adhered it on the trees, then used pop dots to adhere. All I need is the journaling! Pop on over to the Topflight Blog to get your Christmas going & check out all the cool Christmas designs the team is doing this week. 

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...