Friday, April 1, 2016

Guest Designer on Eileen Hull Designs

Hello Inky Friends, today I am the guest designer on Eileen Hull Designs! I was Eileen's lucky Minion on Paper Trail 6, which by the end of all our crazy miss-adventures I was promoted to Executive Minion. Not to toot my own horn but I am have had many promotions since then! One day when I finally get around to blogging about CHA 2016 I might tell you. For now on to the project! Drum roll please...

I created this Grungy Art Journal Passport Style book using one of my favorite Eileen Hull dies, the Passport Book by Sizzix. You can read the full tutorial.  So hop on over and please leave me a comment on Eileens blog and than go make this fabulous book!!! Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...