Thursday, April 21, 2016

DLP Mermaid Art Journal Page

Next up in the world of The Documented Life Project is week #19. I am ages behind & working on 2015 but as May is around the corner it is like I am ahead (so far behind).  I had a lot of fun with this one. Here is the prompt.

May Theme
Touchy Feely (Texture)
May 9
Art Challenge:  Stitching
Journal Prompt:  "All that I'm after is life full of laughter."


I was feeling Dylusional. Her paints are super creamy & rich, they blend so well together. I made my background, used stencils & her black paint, so crisp! The entire inspiration came from the tag. I had made that & just kept on going from there. I have had the Prima mermaid stamp for ages and finally got the perfect chance to use it. 

 
The circles are using a stencil with embossing ink and powder. Very sparkly!

 
Dusted off the Stickles for the tail & hair of the mermaid. The little sea creatures and alphabet are Dyan Reaveley also. Love how this book is shaping up so chunky & full. The gals from Art to the 5th have another year of play going on you can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...