Thursday, October 22, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday #6

I KNOW so soon you say? Well I actually had a few days of glorious procrastination and finished almost 5 yes FIVE weeks of Donna's IW!!!!! It was fanfrickintastic. I would lay down product, clean house while it dried, lay down product... LOVE IT!!!! Now if only my house showed as much progress as my art journal book! 

Instead of a 2 page spread I did one side & the flip card. Really liking the page so I stuck pretty close to what Donna did just changed the colors and tags. I may still add something to the flip but it looks pretty cool as is. Of course the fabulous copper metallic doesn't show on camera. Love tabs and that makes me happy so I will be adding more of those. 

 Here closer up to see a bit of the copper. YAY. Now go get inky!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...