Sunday, October 11, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday wk#4

Hello inky friends! I have been playing in my Inspiration Wednesday journal- yes way far behind but that is ok I have given myself permission to work behind & just "enjoy the journey". I spend a lot of my time trying to catch up with various life errands & have come to the conclusion that my free time art journal should not be a "to do" but rather relaxing and fun. This page was actually completed on Feb 23rd. (as I try not to freak out-that was 8 months ago-breath). I went in a completely different direction than Donna's sample but used some of the same techniques.
 I used a page from my vintage sears catalog which sparked the theme of the page that the boys need new boots. As I am working in an art journal that already has some pages used I decided to just go with what was available which is half an envelope.
 I added a fun tag using a few deep red stamps. 
Finished the page off with some journaling. Yay week 4 blogged!
 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...