Wednesday, October 29, 2014

VLVS Challenge October

How is it 2 days before Halloween?????? I am still trying to figure out what happened to September & Saturday is NOVEMBER!!!!! Arggggggggggggggg.   

Ok well this is the perfect time for some spooky tag fun. I love, love tags. I use them on scrapbook pages, as fun flips in my journals, agendas, as book marks. The list is long. It is time to play with Viva Las VegaStamps in their monthly challenge. You can find the October challenge here.  

Yay for me I already had the stamps!!! VLVS has a wonderful spooky set- plate 951. Here is my take on the challenge.
Hard to see but the spider webs are heat embossed with a sparkle black & look very cool. I got the idea for the black/white stamp from VLVS design team member in a recent post. You can check it out here. 
Have a fun, safe Halloween- "make good choices"!

6 comments:

  1. Love the tag! The splash of purple is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tag, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple and black combo! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the great comments!! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...