Sunday, March 18, 2012

Smash Book

This is a page out of my composition/smash book. It is where I write down (some days) what is going on at home, life, kids...helps me remember for art journal & scrap book pages what to write. I also paste stuff in it, like cool organization ideas, photos of my favorite movies... I got tired of it looking very average so I did this art journal page. The concept was to make a page look like a tag, just a bigger scale version. I love how this turned out, you can see some of the shimmer but it is very shimmery in real life. Just lots of color, and tons of stamps. Fun to do, in fact I may have to go do another one... now.

1 comment:

  1. This is Awesome! Love all the layers and the heat embossing on the watch case.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...