Friday, January 27, 2012

Newspaper Experiment

This is an art journal page from August-obviously. I wanted to see how newspaper would do as a back ground paper. That was 5 months ago & it is holding up well. I did a white wash of gesso over it as I knew the paper would yellow if there wasn't something on top. Even with just the gesso the paper looks pretty darn good. The next step was the stencil work done with pan pastels-love them! The August ticket is from Entertainment weekly magazine. The ticket stub is a valuable lesson in achival safety. The stub is now almost completely gone, it turned black. I should have used a copy & will do so from now on. The good news is I have seen 3 more movies from my list & own a 4th. Add an interactive list into your art journal page today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...