Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm Back!

Wow I can't believe it's been a month since I've blogged but it is definitely time to get back in the swing of things. Ever feel like you sabotage your self?? Well let's see. make a bunch of tags, work hard on the blog, get a lot of extra hits & run away!!! Brilliant timing. I am back & rolling with it so here we go.

Starting with a simple layout I did of my niece Kelsei & her baby. A beautiful piece of Bo Bunny paper. A spritz of glimmer mist with a Crafters Workshop stencil. Flowers & bling. Doesn't it feel good to get a photo on a scrap book page? Ah cross that off my list.

2 comments:

  1. love the way the stencil works on this page...what color glimmer mist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an educated guess after spraying & comparing I would say Bahama Blue. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...