Wednesday, July 6, 2011

More Art

July 6th- 1st of all guardedly happy that I am keeping up with the 30 day challenge. Still trying to figure out how to post the link photo thing. I will get there. (computer wiz husband helped me see it on the right side). This page was inspired by a card over on the tattered angels website. There are directions here by Natalie Kalbach. I have been feeling overwhelmed & crabby. Too many things on my list. Feeling guilty that we haven't lept into a fun & exciting summer-yet. This layout is to remind me to "feel the love". Be more positive & stop beating myself up all the time.

July 5th-Yes I spent 4 hours on this July 4th holiday pulling weeds. What fun, it made me re-realize that I don't like gardening. I don't find it relaxing & I take it personally that the weeds grow better than my flowers. Plus I had a black thumb of doom that I am slowly recovering from. In honor of my day of weed pulling I did a journal page... i am adding purple bling to the centers of the flowers as we speak.


1 comment:

  1. love this page--and your message! sign me up for your garden club, please!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...